Participants In Dr. Bouko Levy's Live Course Give Their Feedback:
- What I like is his scientific approach, which means that application of homeopathy is logical, instead of simply “book recipe”. Therese Desjarlais-Renaud, MD, Orleans, ON
- I found Dr. Bouko Levy’s clinical knowledge excellent and his system of teaching imparting his years of experience and study to us in a real and applicable way invaluable. I really appreciate his willingness to share his knowledge and his personable way of teaching. I am very impressed with this course. Thank you. Rose Johnston, MD – Trura, NS
- I have taken many seminars, never one so practical for application clinically immediately. Corey Sutter, FNP, Santa Fe, NM
To study and master homeopathy has proved to be much more difficult than anything I ever had to do in standard medical school. The traditional medical schools require memorization only. There needs be no true understanding of the implication and meaning of symptoms and what they say about the patient’s entire state. Homeopathy requires a much deeper knowledge of the human (animal) state. It is an amazing discipline and Dr. Bouko Levy successfully combines the art and the science of homeopathy.Eugenie Anderson, MD – Phoenix, AZ
- True artisan – enthusiastic, humorous, well organized, comprehensive – progresses nicely from fundamentals to complex.
Robert Battle, MD – Houston, TX
- Just great… Radiates knowledge, sensitivity, healing, sensitive to integrating current medicine with homeopathy.
Sabina Schmitt, DO – Plymouth, MA
- Excellent teacher / mentor.
Tony Lu, MD – Chicago, IL
- Excellent !
Aline Fournier, MD – Escondido, CA
- The best in depth course I’ve taken in homeopathy! Very intense and comprehensive.
Daniel Dieska, DDS – Tinley Park, IL
- Dr. Bouko Levy is a very dynamic speaker who is able to make a very confusing body of knowledge understandable to a beginner. His lectures satisfy the physicians need for learning pathogenesis and dynamics of diseases and remedies.
Nora Quiason, MD – Gladstone, MO
- Thank you for re-teaching me how to approach patients and for bringing excitement back to patient care.
Carlos Reynes, MD – Franklin, IL
- I am very pleased to be a part of this and thrilled to have someone in homeopathy address clinical diseases.
Anna Marie Lambertson, MD – Ft Wayne, IN
- His approach is practical, diversified and above all sensible. I knew about homeopathy but could not understand it until I came to his seminar. For the first time, I was explained homeopathy from a medical point of view which corresponds to my medical training. I was then able to integrate it into my practice easily – and right away.
Nada Beserminji, MD – Toronto, ON
- Dr. Bouko Levy is revolutionary. He is original in coordinating the concept of modern homeopathy and drainage. His teaching has made a big difference in my practice.
Irvine Korman, MD – Willowdale, ON
- I have never had to work so much for CME credits, but I have never learned this much either…”
Shaffia Laue, MD – Lawrence, KS