Venous congestion, intense, essentially portal and pelvic.
Atone organs, stomach, liver, kidney, pelvis, and skin.
Extremely sensitive to cold, to external stimuli, noise and music causes irritability and headache. Cooking odors provoke spasmodic nausea and cut appetite.
Claustrophobia, easy fainting.
Brownish spots on face as a saddle, slim constitution, tissue malnutrition, wrinkles, falling hair.
Constipation, milk is a poison. Craves for acids (ARSENICUM ALBUM, VERATRUM ALBUM), vinegar foods.
Loosening of tissues: vein wall, ligament, eyelids, face, breast, womb, stomach, bladder, and rectum. Ptosis.
Lack of mental energy: family, pleasure, friends, work.
Indicated in any womb condition, and for flushes of heat.
Contains, besides melanin, mainly CALCAREA CARBONICA and MAGNESIA CARBONICA, small rates of NATRUM SULFURICUM and NATRUM MURIATICUM.
Needs Tuberculinic Doctor Schüssler Tissue Salts.
Modalities: general, strong and faithful
< Cold, cold air, snow, Mountain
< Consolation and company
< Before thunder
< Stuffy room
> Violent exertion, intense physical exercise
> Warmth of bed, hot applications
> Maintaining legs tight crossed (bearing down)
Sad and indifferent (PHOSPHORIC ACID) to all even family.
Easily offended, obstinate and touchy (AURUM, LYCOPODIUM), spiteful, fits of anger (NUX VOMICA), taciturn.
Strength of character, overinvestment intellectual or / in the action (AURUM / PLATINA).
Paradoxical sensitiveness (IGNATIA).
Escapes by fainting (PULSATILLA).
Refuse of relations in general, pleasures, sex (own and opposite), with renouncement of desire.
Mental anorexia. Obsessional and restrictive habits for foods and drinks.
Difficulties in oral communication (NATRUM MURIATICUM), weeps when detailing worries.
Anxious toward evening (CAUSTICUM), dreads meeting friends, people (AMBRA GRISEA, BARYTA CARBONICA) especially opposed sex (AURUM, LYCOPODIUM, PLATINA, PULSATILLA), dreams for Charming Prince.
Fear about real and imaginary evils (PULSATILLA).
Melancholy inspired by pride, stoical self-pity.
- Desire of acids, vinegar, and sweets: HEPAR SULFUR
- Desires solitude, < by company and consolation:
- Despaired, cannot stay alone, fear of death: ARSENICUM ALBUM
- Eczema, craves for sweets:
- Dry palms, constipation: LYCOPODIUM
- Itching, orifices, infected: SULFUR FLAVUM
- Flushes of heat, < by heat: LACHESIS / SULFUR FLAVUM
- Fainting, refuse of relation, < by consolation: IGNATIA
- Increases Sepia action, portal congestion, constipation, spasms in face, stomach, pelvis: NUX VOMICA
- Touchy, easily offended, restrained anger: STAPHYSAGRIA
- Aversion for stranger’s presence, timid:
AMBRA GRISEA 9CH
- Bearing down sensation, must cross legs, womb:
- Excited, loquacity, pregnancy, Premenstrual Syndrome:
CIMICIFUGA 9CH / 15CH
- Heart excitability, pulsations and pains, hurried manner:
LILIUM TIGRINUM 9CH
- Melancholy, better when kept busy, menses frequent and profuse: HELONIAS 9CH / 15CH
- Suppressed menses, mastitis, genital organs hypersensitive:
- Dryness: NATRUM MURIATICUM
- Folds: NITRIC ACID
- Genital: GRAPHITES
- Liver complains with diarrhea:
- Appetite lost, intense thirst: PHOSPHORUS
- Pain under lower angle of right scapula: CHELIDONIUM 5CH
- Over sensitive to touch, flatulence, exhaustion, bleeding: CHINA
- Rectum prolapse, hemorrhoids, teething: PODOPHYLLUM 5CH
- Milk intolerant: MAGNESIA CARBONICA / SILICEA
- Urinary infections, Colibacillosis:
- Cystitis, acute: CANTHARIS 9CH
- Bloody, night sweats: MERCURIUS 9CH
- Drainage, Colibacillosis: FORMICA RUFA 5CH
- Restless anguish < at twilight: CAUSTICUM 9CH
- Fixed ideas: THUYA 9CH
- Wrinkles on face, old-looking:
ARSENICUM ALBUM / CALCAREA CARBONICA / LYCOPODIUM / NATRUM MURIATICUM
- Yeast infections: BORAX / MERCURIUS CORROSIVUS
Tissue Salts and Organotherapy
Sepia is a sea Remedy, it’s a Tissue Salt, and an Organotherapic, such as CALCAREA CARBONICA is.
The Ancient used sea mollusks and their secretions, especially Sepia.
For pregnancy, delivery and after, in both sexes for yeast infections, bladder infections, gallbladder stones, alopecia, skin irruptions, sores, and brown spots!
Chemical analysis shows Sepia is composed of mucus, and 78% for a painters’ pigment, the Melanin. Also, many essential amino acids, phospholipids, Zinc, Iron, and Copper, are the dominant trace elements.
The rest is of the Mineral Salts:
- 10% lime carbonate: CALCAREA CARBONICA
- 7% magnesia carbonate: MAGNESIA CARBONICA
- 2% soda sulphate: NATRUM SULFURICUM
- 2% sodium chloride: NATRUM MURIATICUM
KALIUM MURIATICUM / KALIUM SULFURICUM
MAGNESIA PHOSPHORICA / NATRUM PHOSPHORICUM